Two Way Radios & Remote Coverage
Ralcomm has over twenty years of knowledge and experience in two-way mobile and portable radio sales and service.
Two-way radios provide a simple and easy way to keep in touch at the press of a button, and an airtime-free instant communication alternative that is handy and affordable. Our product and service highlights include:
- Ralcomm sells and rents the best in technology and reliable brands including Motorola, Vertex / Standard, TAD, and Kenwood.
- We have intrinsically-safe models available for sensitive uses.
- To extend the range of two-way radios or in uncharted territory, Ralcomm can rent the use of our own repeater stations for a small cost.
- If you need something more permanent, Ralcomm builds and sells base repeaters, mobile repeaters, and base stations to quadruple the range of your radios-great alternatives for corporate customers who need to communicate in areas where wireless coverage doesn't currently exist.
- We build towers, repeaters, and hands-free solutions from farming applications to heavy equipment applications.
Ralcomm has the expertise, and with licensed technicians on staff we can handle any type of application.
R1 Wide Area Trunked Radio Network
Trunking permits a large number of users to share a relatively small number of communication paths - or trunks-and finds applications in sectors such as oil and gas, mining, forestry, emergency services, and construction.
Trunking offers faster system access, better channel efficiency, more user privacy and the flexibility to expand. A trunked system can expand along with your operation to accommodate a growing number of users and restructuring of talkgroups.
With a trunked radio system, there is no need to share a common RF channel, compete for air time, or monitor a channel in order to make a call. A trunked system is especially good for enhanced dispatching capabilities and user priority levels for system access. And it can be continuously upgraded with software.
Being able to get in touch with your workers quickly and efficiently can save you money every day. You can redirect jobs, assign new work, get parts faster, give technical support, and shorten up response times.
The R1 Radio System (wide area trunking two-way radio system) now allows your company to contact workers over a very large portion of West Yellowhead, Woodlands areas, Drayton Valley, Rocky Mountain House, and Nisku as easily and clearly as you can when they are right in your yard.
Click the following graphic for a larger version.